Event ID: 101
Date: 5/18/2004
Time: 2:34:56 PM
User: domain\user
Computer: computer
The assignment of application Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Small Business from
policy Office 2k Stnd failed. The error was Access is denied. .

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Management
Event Category: None
Event ID: 108
Date: 5/18/2004
Time: 2:34:56 PM
User: domain\user
Computer: computer
Failed to apply changes to software installation settings. Software changes
could not be applied. A previous log entry with details should exist. The
error was Access is denied. .

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 5/18/2004
Time: 2:34:56 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: computer
The Group Policy client-side extension Application Management was passed
flags (0) and returned a failure status code of (5).

Any suggestions?

Make sure the share and ntfs permissions on the deployment path are setup to
allow "Authenticated Users" read access otherwise you will get this error.

Phil