control local users

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 19, 2004 8:40:41 AM

Hi,

yesterday I added my domain user account to the local administrators
group on my worksation (using a domain admin account). When I logged
on to my workstation today it disappeared again from this group! Now I
try to find out why this happend. Is there a policy setting to do
this? or could it be a logon script?

thanks for your feedback,

Dani

More about : control local users

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 12:48:42 PM

On 19 May 2004 04:40:41 -0700, ds215588@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>yesterday I added my domain user account to the local administrators
>group on my worksation (using a domain admin account). When I logged
>on to my workstation today it disappeared again from this group! Now I
>try to find out why this happend. Is there a policy setting to do
>this? or could it be a logon script?
>
>thanks for your feedback,
>
>Dani

This would happen if: