control local users

Hi,

yesterday I added my domain user account to the local administrators
group on my worksation (using a domain admin account). When I logged
on to my workstation today it disappeared again from this group! Now I
try to find out why this happend. Is there a policy setting to do
this? or could it be a logon script?

thanks for your feedback,

Dani
1 answer Last reply
More about control local users

    On 19 May 2004 04:40:41 -0700, ds215588@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >yesterday I added my domain user account to the local administrators
    >group on my worksation (using a domain admin account). When I logged
    >on to my workstation today it disappeared again from this group! Now I
    >try to find out why this happend. Is there a policy setting to do
    >this? or could it be a logon script?
    >
    >thanks for your feedback,
    >
    >Dani

    This would happen if: