Group Policy vs. Terminal services

I applied a gpo to an ou containing a single user. The
gpo settings took effect and everything worked fine.
However one of the features I applied was the Restriction
of adding and removing printers, when I logged into one
of the servers with the GPOTESTAccount it then removed
the printers for ALL USERS even though there were not
included in the GPO.

any tips?
1 answer Last reply
More about group policy terminal services

    never mind

Policy Terminal Printers Windows