IE group policy don't apply sometimes

For example, I add new link to the Favorites in Internet Explorer Maintenance. This link appears in Favorites on the workstation. But after restarting this workstation the link may disapear. After several restartings the link appears again.
The same problem is with Proxy Settings.

What's wrong? Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about group policy apply sometimes

    You many want to fiddle with these settings in your gpo..."Computer
    config>admin templates>system>group policy>Internet Explorer Maintenance
    Policy processing" and try set it to allow processing over slow link to
    enabled.

    Phil

    "Cunctator" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For example, I add new link to the Favorites in Internet Explorer
    Maintenance. This link appears in Favorites on the workstation. But after
    restarting this workstation the link may disapear. After several restartings
    the link appears again.
    > The same problem is with Proxy Settings.
    >
    > What's wrong? Thanks for any help.

Policy Internet Explorer Workstations Favorites Windows