IE group policy don't apply sometimes

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 20, 2004 11:46:06 AM

For example, I add new link to the Favorites in Internet Explorer Maintenance. This link appears in Favorites on the workstation. But after restarting this workstation the link may disapear. After several restartings the link appears again.
The same problem is with Proxy Settings.

What's wrong? Thanks for any help.

More about : group policy apply

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:47:01 AM

You many want to fiddle with these settings in your gpo..."Computer
config>admin templates>system>group policy>Internet Explorer Maintenance
Policy processing" and try set it to allow processing over slow link to
enabled.

Phil

!