IE group policy don't apply sometimes

For example, I add new link to the Favorites in Internet Explorer Maintenance. This link appears in Favorites on the workstation. But after restarting this workstation the link may disapear. After several restartings the link appears again.
The same problem is with Proxy Settings.

What's wrong? Thanks for any help.

You many want to fiddle with these settings in your gpo..."Computer
config>admin templates>system>group policy>Internet Explorer Maintenance
Policy processing" and try set it to allow processing over slow link to
enabled.

Phil