playing nwn on my laptop

Hi there guys,

Just wondering if i could play nwn online if i installed it on my laptop
with the same cd key (its already on my PC, but it would be nice to play nwn
whilst in bed :p )

obviously i am not looking at doing it at the same time, but is there
anything stopping me from doing this?

thanks in advance,

Kinackin

---

Kinackin wrote:
> Just wondering if i could play nwn online if i installed it on my laptop
> with the same cd key (its already on my PC, but it would be nice to play nwn
> whilst in bed :p )
>
> obviously i am not looking at doing it at the same time, but is there
> anything stopping me from doing this?

No, provided you don't try to use both at the same time.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Vellu

Possible, provided you don't use both at the same time, specifically play
the same online game. (Legally speaking I guess it's just one installation
allowed at any given time, but I doubt that's a problem to any one,
impossible to enforce anyway)