user account

I know adding a user to local pc through "computer
management" then "add user" is for local account. But
what is the difference between adding a domain user
through "control panel" "user manager" then pick a domain
user account then assign the right.

What is the major difference of seting this right in
domain?

If you add a new local user, or modify one from either spot: Computer
Management or User Accounts in control panel, they both do the same thing.

Phil

"fc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know adding a user to local pc through "computer
> management" then "add user" is for local account. But
> what is the difference between adding a domain user
> through "control panel" "user manager" then pick a domain
> user account then assign the right.
>
> What is the major difference of seting this right in
> domain?

That just means that the domain user or group will have the right or permission, For
instance on a domain computer, the domain users group is added to the local users
group on the computer when it is joined to the domain. Then any user group permission
assigned on that computer will apply to all domain users also and not just local user
accounts. --- Steve