HotU Chapter 2 Shaori Fell probs.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 19, 2004 5:27:26 PM

Hi there
I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
necessary. Thanks.

Lestat. I promise not to bite :-=
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 9:39:44 PM

Lestat wrote:

> Hi there
> I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
> I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
> pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
> to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
> pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
> carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
> never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
> and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
> drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
> pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
> because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
> trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
> Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
> necessary. Thanks.

You've tried going to the castle with all four shards and speaking to
the jester again?
June 19, 2004 10:31:13 PM

In article <AT_Ac.5301$zT4.2201@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com>, Kish
<Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Lestat wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> > I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
> > I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
> > pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
> > to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
> > pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
> > carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
> > never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
> > and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
> > drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
> > pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
> > because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
> > trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
> > Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
> > necessary. Thanks.
>
> You've tried going to the castle with all four shards and speaking to
> the jester again?

Yes.
!