HotU Chapter 2 Shaori Fell probs.

Hi there
I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
necessary. Thanks.

Lestat. I promise not to bite :-=
2 answers Last reply
More about hotu chapter shaori fell probs

    Lestat wrote:

    > Hi there
    > I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
    > I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
    > pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
    > to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
    > pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
    > carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
    > never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
    > and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
    > drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
    > pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
    > because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
    > trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
    > Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
    > necessary. Thanks.

    You've tried going to the castle with all four shards and speaking to
    the jester again?

    In article <AT_Ac.5301$zT4.2201@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com>, Kish
    <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote:

    > Lestat wrote:
    >
    > > Hi there
    > > I have been playing chapter2 specifically Shaori Fell and feel that
    > > I am stuck in a bug. In the elf town I have aquired 4 of the 5 mirror
    > > pieces. I went to the castle before I had 4 pieces of mirror and tried
    > > to leave them there. I couldn't do that so I went looking for the other
    > > pieces. I ended up fighting the drow (don't remember the name) who is
    > > carrying the last piece of mirror 3 separate times. I fought her but
    > > never inside the castle. I never could recover the last piece of mirror
    > > and don't know how to trigger the final fight in the castle. I tried to
    > > drop the shards that I carried and found that I could not drop 3 of the
    > > pieces (won't be dropped) but 1 of the pieces will drop. I suspect that
    > > because I can drop this piece of mirror that that is why I cannot
    > > trigger the fight with the drow in the castle.
    > > Does anyone have a hint for me? I will use the de-bug mode if it is
    > > necessary. Thanks.
    >
    > You've tried going to the castle with all four shards and speaking to
    > the jester again?

    Yes.

Mirror Video Games