finishing a chapter

If I want to do all the quests in a particular chapter, do I have to remain
in that chapter to do them? For example, the Never Tombs and the Moonstone
Mask thefts, do those have to be done in Chapter 1?

--

John Salerno

We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least once.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

> If I want to do all the quests in a particular chapter, do I have to
remain
> in that chapter to do them? For example, the Never Tombs and the Moonstone
> Mask thefts, do those have to be done in Chapter 1?

Yes, you must be in the same chapter - because the different chapters are
actually a collection of standalone modules.
They have "bridges" from one to an other so you don't need to manually
export your character, start the next module and import your character.

KC Wong wrote:
>> If I want to do all the quests in a particular chapter, do I have to
>> remain in that chapter to do them? For example, the Never Tombs and
>> the Moonstone Mask thefts, do those have to be done in Chapter 1?
>
> Yes, you must be in the same chapter - because the different chapters
> are actually a collection of standalone modules.
> They have "bridges" from one to an other so you don't need to manually
> export your character, start the next module and import your
> character.

Ok. And does Chapter 2 start right after I turn in the fourth cure
component? I don't want to start it just yet, but I'm wondering if I can
turn in the fourth item to Aribeth without getting into the next chapter
just yet.

--

John Salerno

We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least
once. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

> KC Wong wrote:
> >> If I want to do all the quests in a particular chapter, do I have to
> >> remain in that chapter to do them? For example, the Never Tombs and
> >> the Moonstone Mask thefts, do those have to be done in Chapter 1?
> >
> > Yes, you must be in the same chapter - because the different chapters
> > are actually a collection of standalone modules.
> > They have "bridges" from one to an other so you don't need to manually
> > export your character, start the next module and import your
> > character.
>
> Ok. And does Chapter 2 start right after I turn in the fourth cure
> component? I don't want to start it just yet, but I'm wondering if I can
> turn in the fourth item to Aribeth without getting into the next chapter
> just yet.

After you gave her all the components, she'll ask you - you can choose to
start creating the cure right away, or wait. Choose wait and you can return
later.

A tip: Buy all the stuff (healing/spells/wands) you need, and get a henchmen
with you before proceeding. I can't tell you which henchmen to choose
without spoilers - but I can't give good advice without knowing about your
character anyway :)

KC