Winlogon.log

Hi !

One client got a warning every 5 minutes with ID 1202, source Scecli,
and the error is 0x4b8.

I read thing about this event but my problem is it's the only one : No
other event with this one.

So I activate the Winlogon.log file.

Is there a Technote about this file ? The only thing it tells is :

[Correspondance] gpt00000.dom = Default Domain Policy
**************************

Error 0 to send control flag 1 over to server.
GPLinkDomain GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
GPLinkOrganizationUnit GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )

[Correspondance] gpt00000.dom = Default Domain Policy
**************************

Error 0 to send control flag 1 over to server.
GPLinkDomain GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
GPLinkOrganizationUnit GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )

.... Etc.. Etc...

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Claude

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Please let me know if you are
able to resolve.

- Michael

fazgre@yahoo.fr (Claude) wrote in message news:<c1bf627f.0405262320.465c95ae@posting.google.com>...
> Hi !
>
> One client got a warning every 5 minutes with ID 1202, source Scecli,
> and the error is 0x4b8.
>
> I read thing about this event but my problem is it's the only one : No
> other event with this one.
>
> So I activate the Winlogon.log file.
>
> Is there a Technote about this file ? The only thing it tells is :
>
> [Correspondance] gpt00000.dom = Default Domain Policy
> **************************
>
> Error 0 to send control flag 1 over to server.
> GPLinkDomain GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
> GPLinkOrganizationUnit GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
>
> [Correspondance] gpt00000.dom = Default Domain Policy
> **************************
>
> Error 0 to send control flag 1 over to server.
> GPLinkDomain GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
> GPLinkOrganizationUnit GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
>
> ... Etc.. Etc...
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Claude

hmble420@yahoo.com (Michael) écrivait

Hi Michael !

The solution you give in your next post ("EventID 1202 Security policies
propagated with warning 0x4b8") solved my problem (altough no error
occurred when attempting to open the database).

Thanks !

Claude