Users messing with Internet Explorer Properties

jacob

Our users are able to change the properties of Internet
Explorer like shortcut, security by clicking Start >
Programs > right click Internet Explorer > properties.

Is there a way of stopping users from doing so?

Jacob

"Jacob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<1335901c443de$b94760c0$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> Our users are able to change the properties of Internet
> Explorer like shortcut, security by clicking Start >
> Programs > right click Internet Explorer > properties.

Group Policy is automatically refreshed periodically, so if
you set up a GPO to stadardized IE settings, any changes that
users make will be written over.

--
Matt Hickman
'I don't understand the complaints,' he said jovially.