Problem with webfolders on the client side

Hi!

We have a Windows Server 2003, Terminal Server Std Ed.
Users try to use a webfolders function in our webmail-client but the
webfolders function seems to fail on Windows Server 2003.

The webfolder function makes the following request:

https://www.site-x.se/Secure/Rexnet/FileFolder/NavigateDAV.aspx?https://www.site-x.se/Files/
If we try to browse the actual path directly, https://www.site-x.se/Files/
we also get access denied (http:403) although we authenticate sucessfully.

The webfolder function works fine though on Windows XP clients.

Does anyone know the requirements to have the webfolder functionality on the
client?
Any policies that might prevent this?

Regards
Marcus Torstensson

Hi Marcus,

I have replied you in the microsoft.public.windows.group_policy newsgroup.
For your convenience, I have included it as folllow. If you have further
concern, feel free to let me know in that newsgroup. Have a great day!

---------------------------------

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.group_policy
From: jackwa@online.microsoft.com (Jack Wang [MSFT])
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:39:01 GMT
Subject: RE: Problem with webfolders on the client side

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting!

I am not sure which webfolders function you are using and what
webmail-client program you are using. Please let me know more information
about the webmail-client program so that I may check it on my side.

I am looking forward to your reply!

Sincerely,
Jack Wang, MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD
Microsoft Partner Support