internet access

How could I limit user to access to limit web site? Some
users are browsing internet, I would like to limit to one
work related web site. Any suggestion?

Hello,

Have a look at:

How to restrict internet access Domain wide or for a single Site or OU with
Group Policies
http://www.chrisse.se/MAQB.asp?ID=17

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

"fc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> How could I limit user to access to limit web site? Some
> users are browsing internet, I would like to limit to one
> work related web site. Any suggestion?

Thank you for your reply!

I try the setting in local machine, sometimes the
restriction was not enforced for some Web pages which are
not listed? Do you have any idea?

Could is OU only affect the users inside the OU? It seems
it is not only per user log in.

Are threes sites trusted in any zone? that is what I can think of.