Screenshot from a Windows Media Player Video ???

February 6, 2005 12:08:07 PM

Hi all

Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video? I am
running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.

The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file extension of
..WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my graphic
program (PSP), but it doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
Lisa
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 10:50:29 PM

Hi Lisa,

Capturing Still Images from Windows Media Player:
http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/wmp.php

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Lisa" <nospammlt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video? I
> am
> running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.
>
> The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file extension
> of
> .WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my graphic
> program (PSP), but it doesn't work.
>
> Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
> Lisa

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 10:50:30 PM

Thanks a million! You made my day!! I wanted to get a screenshot of my
favorite singer and put it on my desktop.
Thanks again!
Lisa
> Hi Lisa,
>
> Capturing Still Images from Windows Media Player:
> http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/wmp.php
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Lisa" <nospammlt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all
> >
> > Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video?
> > am
> > running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.
> >
> > The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file
extension
> > of
> > .WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my
graphic
> > program (PSP), but it doesn't work.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
> > Lisa