Screenshot from a Windows Media Player Video ???

Hi all

Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video? I am
running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.

The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file extension of
..WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my graphic
program (PSP), but it doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
Lisa
3 answers Last reply
More about screenshot windows media player video

    Hi Lisa,

    Capturing Still Images from Windows Media Player:
    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/wmp.php

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Lisa" <nospammlt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video? I
    > am
    > running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.
    >
    > The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file extension
    > of
    > .WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my graphic
    > program (PSP), but it doesn't work.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
    > Lisa

    Thanks a million! You made my day!! I wanted to get a screenshot of my
    favorite singer and put it on my desktop.
    Thanks again!
    Lisa
    > Hi Lisa,
    >
    > Capturing Still Images from Windows Media Player:
    > http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/wmp.php
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Lisa" <nospammlt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi all
    > >
    > > Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video?
    > > am
    > > running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.
    > >
    > > The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file
    extension
    > > of
    > > .WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my
    graphic
    > > program (PSP), but it doesn't work.
    > >
    > > Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
    > > Lisa

    Most welcome Lisa.

    --

    > Thanks a million! You made my day!! I wanted to get a screenshot of my
    > favorite singer and put it on my desktop.
    > Thanks again!
    > Lisa
    >> Hi Lisa,
    >>
    >> Capturing Still Images from Windows Media Player:
    >> http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/wmp.php
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Lisa" <nospammlt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi all
    >> >
    >> > Is it possible to take a screen shot from a windows media player video?
    >> > am
    >> > running windows XP home edition, and WMP 10.
    >> >
    >> > The music video I want to take the screenshot from has the file
    > extension
    >> > of
    >> > .WMV. I tried the PrtSc from my keyboard, and then paste in to my
    > graphic
    >> > program (PSP), but it doesn't work.
    >> >
    >> > Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!!!
    >> > Lisa