Clean GPO when Offline

Hi,

I am a new in GPO try to implement in Notebook
Environment. The GPO working but when I work offline in my
Notebook the GPO still there!.

I just try to make default Proxy Connection using GPO and
I can't use Internet using modem because the proxy still
there.

How to fix this?

Thanks,
Cahya

When you logon to the domain with cached credentials, the last applied Group Policy
is still in force as you found out. If you can access the settings in IE, you may be
able to temporarily change them back or logon as a local user in which case user
configuration will not apply. --- Steve