Clean GPO when Offline

Hi,

I am a new in GPO try to implement in Notebook
Environment. The GPO working but when I work offline in my
Notebook the GPO still there!.

I just try to make default Proxy Connection using GPO and
I can't use Internet using modem because the proxy still
there.

How to fix this?

Thanks,
Cahya
1 answer Last reply
More about clean offline

    When you logon to the domain with cached credentials, the last applied Group Policy
    is still in force as you found out. If you can access the settings in IE, you may be
    able to temporarily change them back or logon as a local user in which case user
    configuration will not apply. --- Steve

    "Cahya Darmawan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am a new in GPO try to implement in Notebook
    > Environment. The GPO working but when I work offline in my
    > Notebook the GPO still there!.
    >
    > I just try to make default Proxy Connection using GPO and
    > I can't use Internet using modem because the proxy still
    > there.
    >
    > How to fix this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cahya