Or is there still people here thet have personal info to share?

maxcarson

Honorable
Oct 26, 2012
Hello,
has this site become one big ad for every pay scam? Or is there still people here that have info to share or Just links to bogus pay sites that can't help.

jay_nar2012

Distinguished
What do you mean?

No this site hasn't become 'one big ad for every pay scam' as it doesn't require your bank details.

They can share their location and address, age, DOB, IQ, gender, join date, birthday, Email address.

Not sure where you got that idea from, there are adverts on this site that apparently cover most of the screen but i don't ever encounter them (mainly because i have Adblock installed).

I've not seen a single link to a pay site (other than the obvious rubbish shop ads).

I've seen a lot of people coming here for support for EA/popcap and other sites, they might be directed to here as a part of a scam where people are declaring that we can help and perhaps the direction to here is charged for (t might actually explain a few things). But best of media can't control that.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
They can share their location and address, age, DOB, IQ, gender, join date, birthday, Email address.

We don't share that stuff - heck, we don't even ask for most of it.

hey might be directed to here as a part of a scam where people are declaring that we can help and perhaps the direction to here is charged for

We aren't paying anyone to send us EA's poorly-written customer service requests. What an awful thought.

"HALP MEH I CANNTO PLAY POGO WIF MAI TOES 2DAY 4 SOEM RAESON!!!1" is not quite our most valued thread subject.

You seriously misundertand me.

someone else might be collecting a charge for posting the issue on here on their behalf, or for telling them to come here. given the nature of the posters it is possible that they would fall for such a scam.

There will always be scammer who use Bots to scan forums for certain keywords then post a link to a dodgy site which purports to be able to help. Many posters will see those and click the Report button to alert the Moderators. Hopefully no-one falls for a scam before the Mods get to it.

thanks for the laugh . Needed one today.