How to deploy a new security group to local admin group?

Can anyone give me the rundown on how to deploy a new
security group besides Domain Admins to a workstation's
Admin group?

Can this be done via Group Policy, or is there another
method?

Thanks,

CJ
1 answer Last reply
More about deploy security group local admin group

    You could write a script to do it or use 'Restricted Groups'.
    See this article posted by Charlie:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=add+group+to+local+administrators&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=d03f01c3ee76%24f74b3a80%24a501280a%40phx.gbl&rnum=5

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

    "CJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone give me the rundown on how to deploy a new
    > security group besides Domain Admins to a workstation's
    > Admin group?
    >
    > Can this be done via Group Policy, or is there another
    > method?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > CJ

Policy Security Windows