Any suggestion on a vendor who will put my parts together?

shrinkhead

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004
I want to pick my parts and then oc it myself but don't have the time to build the system. Monarch Computer used to do this but when I went to it's web site, it seems like they are doing refurbished computers now. I can get parts from NewEgg but I rather get them from someone who can assemble parts at a fair price for me. It's been a few years since I last build a computer, thus it may take me many hours to this. I rather spend the hours working on OC the system. Thanks

shrinkhead

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004
Something like Ibuypower is what I was looking for. I don't mean to buy from NewEgg and then ship them to someone else. Any other suggestion? I didn't like Ibuypower because I read somewhere in the past that it's customer services were not up to par. I also don't want the whole computer build by them, for example I like to skip the graphic card and the hard drive since I have them already. I was going to order a case, mobo and cpu from Monarch Computer and have them assemble these for me before shipping; then I found out Monarch is kind of out of business.