Deleting GPOs via VB script

Hi,

I need to delete all the GPOs in my domain via scripts. The GPMC comes with
some handy scripts and I have found the DeleteGPO.wsf, but this deletes only
a specified GPO. Is there any way of deleting all GPOs without having to
hardcode the GPO names in the script.

BTW, I am importing new GPOs via the ImportAllGPO.wsf, I have one script
that needs to be enforced, any idea what the "No Override" attribute would
be.

Thanks

'No override' is called 'Enforce' in GPMC. Well, if that's what your asking
about?

Regards,
/Jimmy
--