Publishing an msi package to users

Carl

I have no problems assigning msi packages to machines to have them install on bootup, however I was told that if I were to use a zap file instead of an msi package, I would have to publish to the users instead. Not to complicate my testing procedures, I tried the publishing method with just an msi package. But after I logged into the machine as the user whom was supposed to see the published item in add/remove programs, I saw nothing. And when I did a rsop.msc, I did see the published software showing up under "user configuration", "software settings" either. What is missing?