How to override the auto lock domain setting in local mode ?

Hello,

I would like to override a setting made by our network administrator to
automatically lock a workstation, only when I'm not connected to the domain.
Is it possible ?

Thanks for helping !

--
Matt

If you are logging onto the domain with cached credentials, then the policy
will persist. If you can logon to a local machine account, then the policy
will not apply if it was not applied at the local policy level. --- Steve