Group policy not working in clients..

dhinesh

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2004

I have applied GP for wallpaper. It working in server. but
not working clinets ( wallpaper not applied in clients)

need a help..

make sure the client computer account is in the same OU, or child OU where
the GPO is linked. Also, make sure DNS is properly configured on the client
computer.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net