  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 11, 2004 6:27:32 PM

I am begining to get a bunch of OU's on the root of my AD
and I am trying to clean up. My questions is...if I
create a new OU called "Branches" and move all of my
branch OU's into it, will the GPO's applied to the
original branch OU's continue to be applied?

More about : gpo settings

Anonymous
June 12, 2004 1:23:01 PM

Yes, the GPO link is just a pointer to the GPO, which stays with the GPO as
it is moved.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net