GPO settings

I am begining to get a bunch of OU's on the root of my AD
and I am trying to clean up. My questions is...if I
create a new OU called "Branches" and move all of my
branch OU's into it, will the GPO's applied to the
original branch OU's continue to be applied?

Yes, the GPO link is just a pointer to the GPO, which stays with the GPO as
it is moved.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net