GPO settings

I am begining to get a bunch of OU's on the root of my AD
and I am trying to clean up. My questions is...if I
create a new OU called "Branches" and move all of my
branch OU's into it, will the GPO's applied to the
original branch OU's continue to be applied?
1 answer Last reply
More about settings

    Yes, the GPO link is just a pointer to the GPO, which stays with the GPO as
    it is moved.

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net
    "Robbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am begining to get a bunch of OU's on the root of my AD
    > and I am trying to clean up. My questions is...if I
    > create a new OU called "Branches" and move all of my
    > branch OU's into it, will the GPO's applied to the
    > original branch OU's continue to be applied?

Policy Microsoft Windows