Customise ALT+CTL+DEL Logon Screen

keith

Is there a way to customise the first Windows XP welcome
screen display before hitting ALT+CTRL+DEL to insert our
own company messages?

I know I can customise the message text and title after
hitting ALT+CTL+DEL keys but I want the customisation
text to appear on the very first Windows Logon screen
i.e. before hitting ALT+CTL+DEL keys.

Keith

You can customize msgina.dll but I wouldn't. To add some customization to
the logon box you can edit HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, REG_SZ Welcome - here you can add the text to
the windows title "Windows Security" - and REG_SZ LogonPrompt - here you can
add some greetings.