GPO not linking to computer

I have created a gpo in the User Configuration to prevent users from
entering the Internet but cannot create a gpo template for the Computer
Configuration specific to target specific machines. Help
1 answer Last reply
More about linking computer

    If you want prevent internet use for entire domain computers, you could put those
    computers in an OU and then implement an ipsec filtering policy for that OU that
    would restrict internet access. User configuration will follow domain users around to
    whatever domain computer they logon to unless loopback processing is enabled for the
    OU that the computer is in in which case user policy configured for that OU will
    apply to all users logging onto that computer in ether a merge or replace mode. ---
    Steve

    "default user" <defaultuser@chi.frb.org> wrote in message
    > I have created a gpo in the User Configuration to prevent users from
    > entering the Internet but cannot create a gpo template for the Computer
    > Configuration specific to target specific machines. Help

Policy Configuration Microsoft Computers Windows