NWN graphics problem: "flashing squares"

PB

Anybody have a solution to this problem? Looks like tiny flashing or
blinking white sqaures on the character models or on nearby scenery and
objects. I guess this would be corrupted textures but doesn't cause any
crashing. Just damned irritating to see after a while!

I'm running NWN:SOU 1.62 on a XP2500+ @ 3200, 2x256mb Crucial ddr,
sapphire Radeon 9600 pro atlantis with the latest ati catalyst drivers
(4.6)at 1280x1024@75hz. No AA or anistropic filter.

"PB" <Brogan342@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Anybody have a solution to this problem? Looks like tiny flashing or
> blinking white sqaures on the character models or on nearby scenery and
> objects. I guess this would be corrupted textures but doesn't cause any
> crashing. Just damned irritating to see after a while!
>
> I'm running NWN:SOU 1.62 on a XP2500+ @ 3200, 2x256mb Crucial ddr,
> sapphire Radeon 9600 pro atlantis with the latest ati catalyst drivers
> (4.6)at 1280x1024@75hz. No AA or anistropic filter.

Oh no. Tell me this really isn't happening...

"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message

> "PB" <Brogan342@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> > Anybody have a solution to this problem? Looks like tiny flashing or
> > blinking white sqaures on the character models or on nearby scenery and
> > objects. I guess this would be corrupted textures but doesn't cause any
> > crashing. Just damned irritating to see after a while!
> >
> > I'm running NWN:SOU 1.62 on a XP2500+ @ 3200, 2x256mb Crucial ddr,
> > sapphire Radeon 9600 pro atlantis with the latest ati catalyst drivers
> > (4.6)at 1280x1024@75hz. No AA or anistropic filter.
>
> Oh no. Tell me this really isn't happening...

See what happens when you stop taking your medication. ;-)

Windigo

"Windigo" <windigo(a)@paganplanet.com> wrote in message

> "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message
> >
> > "PB" <Brogan342@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> > > Anybody have a solution to this problem? Looks like tiny flashing or
> > > blinking white sqaures on the character models or on nearby scenery
and
> > > objects. I guess this would be corrupted textures but doesn't cause
any
> > > crashing. Just damned irritating to see after a while!
> > >
> > > I'm running NWN:SOU 1.62 on a XP2500+ @ 3200, 2x256mb Crucial ddr,
> > > sapphire Radeon 9600 pro atlantis with the latest ati catalyst drivers
> > > (4.6)at 1280x1024@75hz. No AA or anistropic filter.
> >
> > Oh no. Tell me this really isn't happening...
> >

> See what happens when you stop taking your medication. ;-)

But it was the yellow pill day today...and those yellow pills do weird
things to you. Don't take them!!

Are you over clocking your video card?
or Your graphics are probably too high of a setting for your video card to
handle correctly.