Enabling/disableing services through a GPO

MikeS

I know i saw it somewhere, but I need to enable the
automatic update serice for my clients through a policy.
Andy ideas where I can find this?

You can do that through a GPO at the domain or OU level. Open the GPO and
look under computer configuration/Windows settings/security settings/system
services and define the configuration for the needed service there and it
will be enforced on computers under it's scope of influence. --- Steve