overiding base monsters?

Is there any way to overide the default creatures on my copy of
neverwinter? (this only needs to work solo, not online) Specifically,
if I want to ramp up the difficulty of the official campaign (and
ideally, mods that use the same base creatures), can I change the
stats on the base creatures without actually going into the toolset
and changing each creature and encounter individually?

I've tried making a custom creature, giving it the same name as an
existing creature, exporting into an .erf file, and putting that in
the override directory, but no luck. :(

Thanks!
Jack
1 answer Last reply
More about overiding base monsters

    joe wrote:
    > Is there any way to overide the default creatures on my copy of
    > neverwinter? (this only needs to work solo, not online)

    There's an enhanced AI for hostile NPCs that might help:
    http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/scripts/data/1045591604074.shtml

    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Default Games Video Games