  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 5, 2004 11:47:13 PM

Is there any way to overide the default creatures on my copy of
neverwinter? (this only needs to work solo, not online) Specifically,
if I want to ramp up the difficulty of the official campaign (and
ideally, mods that use the same base creatures), can I change the
stats on the base creatures without actually going into the toolset
and changing each creature and encounter individually?

I've tried making a custom creature, giving it the same name as an
existing creature, exporting into an .erf file, and putting that in
the override directory, but no luck. :(

Thanks!
Jack

More about : overiding base monsters

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 3:09:33 PM

joe wrote:
> Is there any way to overide the default creatures on my copy of
> neverwinter? (this only needs to work solo, not online)

There's an enhanced AI for hostile NPCs that might help:
http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/scripts/data/1045591604074...

--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first