Exchange sync problems or rather no sync...

April 13, 2005 4:46:34 AM

Posted before, still no solution or work arounds. Will be cross posting to
the Exchange Group.

I have been trying to get Exchange sync working for awhile now with my new
server. I've had it work in the past with another server so I know the PPC
works fine, wifi is not the problem nor my setup know how. What is probably
the problem is this Exchange Server is also running Sharepoint and it's not
SBS03. Sharepoint on Exchange can cause problems because of the way
Sharepoint takes control of IIS which I know and have fixed so I can do OWA
and such however Active sync still fails.

I get any one of a dozen error codes on the PPC depending on what I do to
the server however the one thing that is consistant is if I try to just web
browse to http://<mysevername>/oma I get prompted for a username/pass, I can
hear the server working the drives however I get a blank page returned to
the browser, no errors just a blank page. This is pretty key I think so if
anybody has any clues?
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 4:52:59 AM

"James B" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
news:o hBiLP%23PFHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Posted before, still no solution or work arounds. Will be cross posting to
> the Exchange Group.
>
> I have been trying to get Exchange sync working for awhile now with my new
> server. I've had it work in the past with another server so I know the PPC
> works fine, wifi is not the problem nor my setup know how. What is
probably
> the problem is this Exchange Server is also running Sharepoint and it's
not
> SBS03. Sharepoint on Exchange can cause problems because of the way
> Sharepoint takes control of IIS which I know and have fixed so I can do
OWA
> and such however Active sync still fails.
>
> I get any one of a dozen error codes on the PPC depending on what I do to
> the server however the one thing that is consistant is if I try to just
web
> browse to http://<mysevername>/oma I get prompted for a username/pass, I
can
> hear the server working the drives however I get a blank page returned to
> the browser, no errors just a blank page. This is pretty key I think so if
> anybody has any clues?

Sorry, Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, all patched and updated.
!