Software Update Services

How does the workstation run the schedule install if the
current logged on user does not have administrator right?

Will the schedule install run when no users are logged on?

Scheduled install does not require the user to be an administrator which is one nice
feature about it. I don't believe a user needs to be logged on for it to run, and if
the scheduled time is missed by default I it will run about five minutes after the
next system startup. You can verify settings by looking in the registry as described
in the second link. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328010

"ML" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How does the workstation run the schedule install if the
> current logged on user does not have administrator right?
>
> Will the schedule install run when no users are logged on?

Do I need to install the Auto Update client on machines
with SP3 installed?

TRENDING THREADS