proxy settings during logoff

Hi All,

I use several GPO's like the setting to set the proxy
settings. Is it possible to turn the proxy setting of
when users logoff or shutdown their computer? This,
because several laptop users get our proxy settings at
home and that doesn't work.
thanks in advance

I set my laptop users to auto detect proxy settings instead of hardcoding a
proxy server in the GPO. At home it results in a slight delay when first
starting Internet explorer while waiting for the autodetect to fail and
default to no proxy. Then it runs fine.

"Michael Hayes" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I use several GPO's like the setting to set the proxy
> settings. Is it possible to turn the proxy setting of
> when users logoff or shutdown their computer? This,
> because several laptop users get our proxy settings at
> home and that doesn't work.
> thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS