Software Installation

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 24, 2004 2:43:37 PM

I have just received my Office 2003 upgrade disks and want to install as
soon as possible, but I don't want to have to go to all 50 of my PC's do do
it.

I beleive there is a way to do it using Group Policies, does anyone know an
idiot proof way of doing it?

Tia

Jonathan

More about : software installation