Software Installation

I have just received my Office 2003 upgrade disks and want to install as
soon as possible, but I don't want to have to go to all 50 of my PC's do do
it.

I beleive there is a way to do it using Group Policies, does anyone know an
idiot proof way of doing it?

Tia

Jonathan
1 answer Last reply
More about software installation

    Check out http://briandesmond.com/blog/archive/2003/10/25/233.aspx.

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "rocket" <rocketronney@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have just received my Office 2003 upgrade disks and want to install as
    > soon as possible, but I don't want to have to go to all 50 of my PC's do
    do
    > it.
    >
    > I beleive there is a way to do it using Group Policies, does anyone know
    an
    > idiot proof way of doing it?
    >
    > Tia
    >
    > Jonathan