Shutdown and restart policies

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

All of a sudden, in our network, users only have the
selection to log off. The Shutdown and restart options
are missing. Where in group policy would this be, just
in case this has been set, and where else can I look to
see what has caused this change

It might be under here:
User Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Ctrl+Alt+Del Options

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Management