Security policies are propagated with warning. 0x420 : An ..

This is another one under event ID 1202, I have found many references
to this event ID but none with the specific 0x420.

We have a Windows 2000 Mixed mode network. This error was pulled from
a Windows 2000 professional box.

Not sure if it is something to worry about?

I have searched all over for the 1202 and 0x420 combo and found
nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

To troubleshoot this issue you should enable security process logging. You
can review the log for errors and post them here. The following article
will explain how :

245422 How to Enable Logging for Security Configuration Client Processing in
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=245422

I also suggest that you check the group policy refresh interval setting.
The default is 90 mins. If the interval is too low it can cause the error
that you are experiencing.

--
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA
Windows 2000 Directory Services