GPO - Not Applied (Empty)

I've created an OU, and we've agregated some users in.
We're trying to apply the Lockuot Account Policy to this
OU. But it doesnt work.
Running the GPRESULT we notice the following
USER SETTINGS
--------------
CN=testuser,OU=Lockout
Account,DC=mydomain,DC=jalisco,DC=com
Last time Group Policy was applied: 6/25/2004 at
9:45:54 AM
Group Policy was applied from:
server.mydomain.jalisco.com
Group Policy slow link threshold: 500 kbps

Applied Group Policy Objects
-----------------------------
N/A

The following GPOs were not applied because they were
filtered out
-------------
Lockout Accounts
Filtering: Not Applied (Empty)

Any idea why is happening this?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I think this part of a policy is something that can be
defined only at the domain level.

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Ken

-
> Lockout Accounts
> Filtering: Not Applied (Empty)
>

>Any idea why is happening this?
>
>.

This policy must be applied at the domain level.