No Volume after rebooting XP

I do not have volume after I have rebooted XP and I cannot figure out why. My
sound card worked fine before and now I dont even have a volume control
option. Does anyone know why this is happening to me?

Thanks,

Marc
1 answer Last reply
More about volume rebooting

    Reinstall the drivers for the Soundcard. If that doesn't resolve it, check
    the card manufacturer's website for the latest XP compatible drivers for
    your card.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I do not have volume after I have rebooted XP and I cannot figure out why.
    >My
    > sound card worked fine before and now I dont even have a volume control
    > option. Does anyone know why this is happening to me?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Marc

Windows XP Microsoft Sound Cards