  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Sound Cards
February 7, 2005 12:51:02 PM

I do not have volume after I have rebooted XP and I cannot figure out why. My
sound card worked fine before and now I dont even have a volume control
option. Does anyone know why this is happening to me?

Thanks,

Marc

More about : volume rebooting

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 2:00:19 PM

Reinstall the drivers for the Soundcard. If that doesn't resolve it, check
the card manufacturer's website for the latest XP compatible drivers for
your card.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User