Wallpaper for domain

Hi

How do I configure wallpaper for the complete domain in win2k group policy so that after user login they get that on their desktops.

thanks
haggu

There is a policy for this under User Configuration/Administrative
Templates/Desktop/Active Desktop which allows you to name the desired
Wallpaper and presentation style. Be aware that the file must be located on
a share accessible to all the intended users or replicated on a local folder
on every machine. Be also aware that in you use a non-bmp walpaper, you must
enable active desktop for this policy to work.

Hope this helps,
Robert

Roberto Ruiz
Brainbench MVP for WinNT Workstation