Monty Python Mod

Last response: in Video Games
July 7, 2004 10:14:06 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a second part made for the mod? If so,
when is it expected to be completed?

--
Brendan 'AZRAEL' Anglesea

"Death Is Only The Beginning"

More about : monty python mod

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 3:00:00 AM

"Brendan Anglesea" <Spambjangleseajammer@msn.com> wrote in message
news:o wMGc.82171$sj4.536@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Does anyone know if there will be a second part made for the mod? If so,
> when is it expected to be completed?

Try this,

http://www.theswarm.net/zedawg/zdawg.htm

It's the author's site, I liked the first module, even offered to beta test
second in there forum (when it was up and running). Looks like the whole
project has died though - pity. But I have just downloaded the part 2 betas
from the link above - but haven't tried em yet.

Dave

---