User GPO not being applied

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a computer that is not installing any gpo that is under user config.
If i look in the event logs i see some Event ID 1000 for Userenv stating
Extension: Security, flags: 0, status code: 5. And other event logs stating
access denied. How do i go about trouble shooting this. This issue has
something to do with the computer itself cause i replaced the pc and the new
one works fine. I would like to try to find out what causes this to happen
cause this happened before and my only fix is to replace the pc.

Hi Dan

For a general approach in troubleshooting policy application issues:

250842 Troubleshooting Group Policy Application Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=250842

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]