User GPO not being applied

I have a computer that is not installing any gpo that is under user config.
If i look in the event logs i see some Event ID 1000 for Userenv stating
Extension: Security, flags: 0, status code: 5. And other event logs stating
access denied. How do i go about trouble shooting this. This issue has
something to do with the computer itself cause i replaced the pc and the new
one works fine. I would like to try to find out what causes this to happen
cause this happened before and my only fix is to replace the pc.
1 answer Last reply
More about user applied

    Hi Dan

    For a general approach in troubleshooting policy application issues:

    250842 Troubleshooting Group Policy Application Problems
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=250842

    Kind regards
    --
    Mark Renoden [MSFT]
    Windows Platform Support Team

    "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a computer that is not installing any gpo that is under user config.
    > If i look in the event logs i see some Event ID 1000 for Userenv stating
    > Extension: Security, flags: 0, status code: 5. And other event logs
    > stating
    > access denied. How do i go about trouble shooting this. This issue has
    > something to do with the computer itself cause i replaced the pc and the
    > new
    > one works fine. I would like to try to find out what causes this to happen
    > cause this happened before and my only fix is to replace the pc.

Computers Windows