Disable Games in domain

Hey,

What kind of games?
solitare or? unreal?

i don't think there is a policy to stop games...

in a domain?
>.

Uninstall built-in games or delete the executables and Pinball directory or
adjust the ACL thru the login script.
'UserConfiguration/AdmTemplates/System/Don't run specified Windows
applications' has too many limitations.

David

windows built in games. how to unable those games by logon script?
any sample?

"Jetro" wrote:

> Uninstall built-in games or delete the executables and Pinball directory or
> adjust the ACL thru the login script.
> 'UserConfiguration/AdmTemplates/System/Don't run specified Windows
> applications' has too many limitations.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

David,
go to user, admin templates, system. The don't run specified windows applications. When you go there enter in the executable name of the group policy (eg. freecell.exe, pinball.exe, sol.exe, etc. I have this policy on my domain and it works great.

Jason Tres
MCSE, MCSA
Phila Pa

"David" wrote:

> windows built in games. how to unable those games by logon script?
> any sample?
>
> "Jetro" wrote:
>
> > Uninstall built-in games or delete the executables and Pinball directory or
> > adjust the ACL thru the login script.
> > 'UserConfiguration/AdmTemplates/System/Don't run specified Windows
> > applications' has too many limitations.

TRENDING THREADS