Hide access to C drive

WB

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

Hi All

I've hidden my C drive in a GPO but when testing I am able to access the C
drive via 'save as' within an application such as word. How can I hide the C
drive so it cannot be access or seen from within an application

How were you able to hide the C drive?

"WB" wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've hidden my C drive in a GPO but when testing I am able to access the C
> drive via 'save as' within an application such as word. How can I hide the C
> drive so it cannot be access or seen from within an application

Look in Group Policy under user configuration/administrative templates/Windows
components/Windows Explorer for a couple of settings to hide and restrict access to
drives, but be sure to read the full explanations as there are some limitations. ---
Steve