Welcome to Windows Screen Login

Good Day Folks,

We are looking for a way to change the picture and/or
text of the windows login screen when you first start
your computer. The one that tells you to hit ALT+CTRL+DEL.

We would like it to have our corporate logo and text,
instead of the windows logo and welcome to windows text.
We would like to do this through Group Policy across our
domain.
We are running a windows 2000 Domain with XP Pro, 2000,
and a few NT/98 machines.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:48:24 -0700, "Rob Carey"

>Good Day Folks,
>
>We are looking for a way to change the picture and/or
>text of the windows login screen when you first start
>your computer. The one that tells you to hit ALT+CTRL+DEL.
>
>We would like it to have our corporate logo and text,
>instead of the windows logo and welcome to windows text.
>We would like to do this through Group Policy across our
>domain.
>We are running a windows 2000 Domain with XP Pro, 2000,
>and a few NT/98 machines.
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>Cheers.

See tip 4408 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
See tip 29.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Thanks for the info Jerold,

Although close, but not exactly what I am looking for.
The info you gave shows one how to change the background
screen during the login, what we want to alter is the
actual ALT+CTRL+DEL box.
Is this possible?