windows installer box

hello. every time i restart my computer the windows installer box pops up.
then a norton anti-vrus box pops up that says norton anti-virus does not
support repair. these were both pre loaded on my emachines computer (2 weeks
old)
--
dale
1 answer Last reply

    This is a common problem. It usually happens if the Norton AV start menu
    items have been moved from where they were installed. See

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/5faa3ca6df6f549888256edd0061c0a4/fc096f3adb76b4d388256f08006d038b?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam

    for the official solutions. There are a lot of other fixes out there
    (just type the error message into Google) but they don't always work.
    There's a good discussion of the problem here:

    http://computercops.biz/postt78792.html

    Hope this helps.

    "dale" wrote:

    > hello. every time i restart my computer the windows installer box pops up.
    > then a norton anti-vrus box pops up that says norton anti-virus does not
    > support repair. these were both pre loaded on my emachines computer (2 weeks
    > old)
    > --
    > dale

Windows Installer Computers Norton Windows XP