Custom ADM policy not being applied

Hello all

I have been trying to write a custom ADM file to apply settings using GPO.
The settings set to go to the USER section (HKCU) appear fine in the
registry. None of my settings for the machine (HKLM) appear in the registry.

Here is my test adm settings

CLASS MACHINE
CATEGORY !!MyProd
KEYNAME !!MyKey
POLICY "Home Directory"
EXPLAIN "The user's home directory for this application."
PART "Directory Name" EditText
VALUENAME Name
MaxLen 255
END PART
PART "A Valueto see if it shows up" EditText
VALUENAME ZZZNAME
Maxlen 255
END PART
END POLICY
END CATEGORY

CLASS USER
CATEGORY !!MyProd
KEYNAME !!MyKey
POLICY "Home Directory"
EXPLAIN "The user's home directory for this application."
PART "Directory Name" EditText
VALUENAME Name
MaxLen 255
END PART
PART "A Valueto see if it shows up" EditText
VALUENAME ZZZNAME
Maxlen 255
END PART
END POLICY
END CATEGORY

[strings]
MyKey="software\MyCompany\MyProduct\7.5
MyProd="MyProduct"

Any ideas

Thanks in advance
John Price

mailto: JWP@BECO.com

You can't place the registry key in a string. You have to quote it
literally.

CLASS MACHINE
CATEGORY !!MyProd
KEYNAME software\MyCompany\MyProduct\7.5

Hope this helps

Oli