Complex password policy - service accounts

Hi

I want to set a complex password policy that changes every 90 days or so, which I can do.

BUT how do I account for the many service accounts on my domain such as SQL sa accounts etc, as these are non interactive they will get locked every 90 days unless someone logs in as them and sets the password.

Any idea on ways to solve this, I presume a second domain is one way, any others?
Putting them in another OU won't work as this policy can only be domain level.

Will manually setting 'password never expires' on the individual account overide?

Thanks

> Will manually setting 'password never expires' on the individual account
overide?

Yes. In the interest of security you should manually change these passwords
periodically.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE