admin has no access to users recycle bin

When students delete work it goes in their recycle bin on their desktop.

I (admin) can not access this. On the server looking in H:\USERS\'Username' A recycler shows up in their My Documents but it justs links to the servers recycler I am currently on.

They are saving undesirable things in their recycle bin knowing I have no access.

Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about admin access users recycle

    Right on the location you see - you can't just map to the users hard drive
    and clean out the recycle bin, because it is not an actual folder, but a
    class id item that is the same on the machine you are trying to map from, so
    it shows the local recycle bin. You will have to either go to each machine
    or log on with Remote Desktop Connection and empty the bin.

    --
    Mike Matheny
    "Fabrussio" <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When students delete work it goes in their recycle bin on their desktop.
    >
    > I (admin) can not access this. On the server looking in
    H:\USERS\'Username' A recycler shows up in their My Documents but it justs
    links to the servers recycler I am currently on.

    > They are saving undesirable things in their recycle bin knowing I have no
    access.

    > Any ideas?

Servers Windows