View user security rights?

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

OK, I know this is a lame question but I can not figure it
out. How the heck do you view all the security rights a
user has in AD? In NetWare it can be done in user
properties but I can not find it in AD user properties or
anywhere else!

Thanks.

User rights are dependant on what computer a user is logged onto as defined in
local/domain security policy based on user group membership. Whoami from the
Resource Kit when run as the user logged onto a computer can display user
rights/privileges. The link below may help by showing default user rights. --
Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/Security/prodtech/win2000/win2khg/05sconfg.mspx