ADM files for Outlook Express 6

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could point me to some ADM files for
Outlook Express. I'm trying to control the options for users using
this client via Group Policy.

I was able to locate oe.adm in the IEAK6 package, but it only allows
for control over locking down identities and attachments. I'm looking
for something a bit more comprehensive.

Thanks in advance,
Sam Darko
1 answer Last reply
More about files outlook express

    sdarko@ebmorris.com (IndianaSam) wrote in message news:<2e71c7d6.0407071030.159bce9c@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was just wondering if anyone could point me to some ADM files for
    > Outlook Express. I'm trying to control the options for users using
    > this client via Group Policy.
    >
    > I was able to locate oe.adm in the IEAK6 package, but it only allows
    > for control over locking down identities and attachments. I'm looking
    > for something a bit more comprehensive.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Sam Darko

    Here is more information. All workstation are 2000/XP machines on a
    Win2k domain using Group Policy. We're using OE v6.

    Anyone have any help?

Policy Outlook Express Microsoft Windows