ADM files for Outlook Express 6

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could point me to some ADM files for
Outlook Express. I'm trying to control the options for users using
this client via Group Policy.

I was able to locate oe.adm in the IEAK6 package, but it only allows
for control over locking down identities and attachments. I'm looking
for something a bit more comprehensive.

Thanks in advance,
Sam Darko

sdarko@ebmorris.com (IndianaSam) wrote in message news:<2e71c7d6.0407071030.159bce9c@posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone could point me to some ADM files for
> Outlook Express. I'm trying to control the options for users using
> this client via Group Policy.
>
> I was able to locate oe.adm in the IEAK6 package, but it only allows
> for control over locking down identities and attachments. I'm looking
> for something a bit more comprehensive.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sam Darko

Here is more information. All workstation are 2000/XP machines on a
Win2k domain using Group Policy. We're using OE v6.

Anyone have any help?