READ ME Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Purpose of This Forum
Post to this forum should be restricted to commentary about support and hotlines, products, and computer shops.

Support and Hotlines- Commentary/appraisals about support and hotlines that you have called at one time or another.
Example: I called Asus, Sapphire, Dell, etc... support and this is what I thought of the experience.

Computer Shops- Commentary/appraisals about computer shops in your general area.
Example: A new computer repair shop opened up a few blocks away from me in New York, Paris, Perth, etc... and this is what I think of it.

Products- Commentary/appraisals about a tech product that you recently bought.
Example: I recently purchased a new Sony HDTV or a new graphics card and this is what I think of it.

For those seeking opinions and/or advice on a new build, please see the sub-forums listed under SYSTEMS.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-31.html

All posts not within these guidelines will be moved to the appropriate forum- unless you have mail notifications turned on, it will be your responsibility to find your post. If you are unsure of where to post your question, post it here and a moderator will move it to the appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.