deploying third party software using GPO

hi!

how can i deploy software such as winzip and acrobat reader using GPO to my clients? any idea? Thks!
1 answer Last reply
More about deploying party software

    I found good tips at appdeploy.com on deploying a variety
    of apps. We haven't tested out anything here as of yet,
    but it's on the list to update Acrobat Reader, and we're
    starting with Office 2003 via gpo now.

    HTH,
    Ken

Policy Winzip Software Acrobat Microsoft Windows