Daelan in Chapter 3

When I upleveled to 15, he refused to speak to me. Any clues?

--
Harry Erwin <http://www.theworld.com/~herwin/>

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:36:47 +0100, Harry Erwin wrote:

> When I upleveled to 15, he refused to speak to me. Any clues?

Check to see if you have droped the token that he gave you.. might
find it in the well.

Any of them (henchmen) will do this.

Harry Erwin wrote:
> When I upleveled to 15, he refused to speak to me. Any clues?

What do you mean exactly? Doesn't the conversation window pop up at all, or
does he simply say something like "Excuse me, but I'm working for another
player now".

Hans

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:26:57 -0400, gobadaba wrote:

> token that he gave you.

A feather if I remember correctly

Hans Wein <hwein_nospam_@gmx.net> wrote:

> Harry Erwin wrote:
> > When I upleveled to 15, he refused to speak to me. Any clues?
>
> What do you mean exactly? Doesn't the conversation window pop up at all, or
> does he simply say something like "Excuse me, but I'm working for another
> player now".
>
> Hans

The latter.
--